This is the website for students to access assignments and online learning opportunities:https://sites.google.com/leonisd.net/leonisd.
There will be grade level paper packets available starting Monday, March 23rd at meal pickup sites at First Baptist Church Jewett and Marquez Baptist Church M-F 11am-12pm.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We know this has been an adjustment for you and your family, and we appreciate your efforts. Look for opportunities to share your child’s home learning experience in the future. 📚 📷
Other important information:
1. School is, as of now, set to return May 4th.
2. Phones at the Elementary will be open on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-2 and the HS Monday-Thursday 9-2, if parents have questions.
3. Meals are being handed out at First Baptist Church Jewett and Marquez Baptist Church from 11-12 every weekday.
4. Grade level packets for Elementary will be available at meal pick up sites to anyone that can not access electronic education, STARTING MONDAY, 3/23/2020. For grades 7-12 please contact your child's teacher(s) for information on packet pick up.
5. Completed packets can be returned to the meal pick up sites any week day.